Our roll has grown and we need a new member to join our family.
We are currently looking for a passionate teacher (ECE or primary qualified). Someone who really enjoys being with children and has an understanding of PLAY being vital for their learning.
Someone who is ready for a change and wants to be part of a team where your voice matters, your passion is valued and every day is about putting the children first.
We keep to low child:adult ratios, have supportive team members and enjoy that our children have an unhurried environment to explore and learn through hands-on activities and play.
We also offer:
- Registration and professional development is all paid for you
- Professional development of your choice to further develop your mad skills
- Mental health days
- 50% off childcare
- Working alongside a team that values each other and their voices.
- We are centrally located in Mt Wellington/Remuera with easy access to the train station and a bus stop almost at our front door. Plenty of parking for staff.
- Teacher’s registration from the Teaching Council in NZ
- Recognised ECE or primary qualifications
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- No results on police vet.