We are seeking a qualified head teacher to join our fun-loving team. We are looking for someone who is a great communicator and has the mentoring and coaching skills to support a team of teachers in their professional development as well as providing positive outcomes for children.
Our ideal candidate:
- Holds ECE teacher’s certification in NZ with a strong understanding of the Te Whāriki Curriculum
- Is conversant with the NZ Curriculum with specific skills in assessment practice
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills
- Has a background or active interest in programme and curriculum planning
- Enjoys a professional and enthusiastic approach to working with whānau and community
- Is committed to ongoing personal development and understanding of leadership
- Shows commitment to the growth and development of the business.
In return we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- First Aid Certification
- Discounted childcare
- Professional development for teachers’ growth.
If this sounds like you and you are passionate about providing children with a stimulating environment that caters to their needs and encourages play and creativity, apply now!